Our Flooring Process
Our flooring process at Floor Coverings International South Bend is made easy, simple, and stress-free. We understand that each home or business is special, and therefore requires great attention to detail. Our focus is to deliver you quality service when it comes to having new flooring installed. Whether it is carpeting, hardwood, tile, or any of the other options we offer, we carefully treat each design as a custom project and work with you to meet your budget and deadline goals.
The Customer Experience
Your customer experience when working with our experts is what really separates us from our competitors. Our flooring installation process is made of several simple steps that all add up to us exceeding your expectations. However you first contact our experts, you will be listened to, and our team will gather all of the necessary information to ensure that our design consultation will be productive and efficient.
What To Expect
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment with us.
- We will arrive for our appointment on time and fully prepared to design a flooring solution that will inspire you.
- We will always respect your home.
- Your Design Associate will create a custom solution that inspires you.
- We will take all possible steps to ensure that the installation process is smooth and successful.
- We will confirm your scheduled installation and we will arrive on time.
The Flooring Process
After the initial contact our experts work one-on-one with you to design the perfect solution for your home. We take several steps to ensure that every project is completed the way you want it and on time. Take a look below to learn more about our complete flooring installation process.
1. The Design Consultation
Your Design Consultation is the moment when your ideas for your new floor come to life through the talent and skill of your Floor Coverings International South Bend Flooring Expert. In your home, and together with you, your flooring expert will create a flooring solution that matches your ideas, inspires you and then will organize the installation of the floor.
Things we will discuss in the design stage of the process:
- Correctly introduce themselves
- Move to the room that you are considering for your new floor
- Measure, exactly, the space
- Ask you questions about your ideas, your needs, the usage of the room, and your budget
- Present you some initial thoughts around material and colors
- Listen to your feedback and provide you with adequate solutions to any questions or design inputs you have made
2. Final Flooring Selection and Appointment Confirmation
Once you have made your final flooring selection our team will order the materials and confirm an appointment time with you to begin installing your new floor.
During the scheduling of the project our team will discuss with you the timeline of the installation as different materials such as hardwood and tile may have a longer installation timeline than materials like laminate and luxury vinyl tile.
3. Preparing For Installation
Floor Coverings International South Bend wants your experience with us to be enjoyable and satisfactory. To ensure a smooth and worry-free flooring installation process, there are a few steps that you will need to take before installation day:
- Disconnect and remove any electronics (TVs, computers, stereos, etc.)
- Tops of dressers, tables, etc. should be cleared off
- Remove bedding from bed
- Clear out closet floors
- Remove breakables such as dishes, china, and glassware from freestanding furniture
- Remove valuables
- Move children and pets to an unaffected area of your home
4. Installing Your New Floors
Your Project Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that your floor installation is completed accurately and on time. He or she will order and inspect the selected products, schedule the installers, and be there at the beginning, middle, and end of the installation. Your new floor is only as good as our installers, and ours are the best in the market with years of experience.
We treat your home as if it was our own, so clean up of the flooring area, removal and replacement of furniture, and if applicable removal of the existing flooring is completed very carefully. We pride ourselves in maintaining and updating you on timelines, as we understand how important that is.
Get Started Today
Our flooring installation experts are available at all times to help you get started on your next flooring project. Whether you are installing hardwood, tile, laminate, vinyl, or any other flooring option we can help. Contact our team online or by calling 574-999-2952 today to schedule a free flooring estimate for your home or business.